Template information

Random post

Vendor Spotlight: Jessica Yocherer



 "My self-imposed prompt for these collages is "How was your day?", which is a question that is often asked but not always answered with much gusto. The images stand as a visual answer to that question. I realize the details of my day are specific to my singular experience, but I do believe that someone, somewhere will be able to relate to my personal reaction. Each collage is relatively small, so the price range on them will be $5-$50 depending on the size/complexity/what kind of day it was."

Jessica Yocherer only recently began showing her work publically, but she has been creating collages for as long as she can remember.  She is a junior at Mount Mary College where she is studying art therapy and English.  She also works at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a Youth and Family Programs Assistant.  Learn more about Jessica and her work through her website by clicking here!

0 Response to "Vendor Spotlight: Jessica Yocherer"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef